[casual_games] Complete library wanted

Nicolás Vinacur nvinacur at fibertel.com.ar
Fri Aug 5 12:26:45 EDT 2005

I'm not sure what you are asking for. You can try ptk at www.phelios.com/ptk is a good portable library for downloadable games for C++ running over OpenGL. On the other hand you can go with www.libsdl.org which requires not 3d graphics at all, and you can focus on weakeast computer. Another alternative is popcap framework which I can't remember the page but www.popcap.com should be nearby enough.

Alternatives for these 3, for another language, can be blitz basic (the new one, blitz max) perhaps. It is also widely used in casual games.