[casual_games] List Charter / Rules of Conduct

Brian Robbins brian-l at dubane.com
Thu Aug 18 09:59:26 EDT 2005

following "List Charter" for this mailing list.

Each of these rules is definitely open for discussion so if you feel
strongly about any of these things please let us know and we can amend as
necessary.

Thanks!

among casual game developers. This list is the place to share ideas and
discuss all aspects of casual game development with your peers.

While nearly all topics are open for discussion there are a few things that
we specifically discourage:

 * Do not post derogatory remarks about any individual or company. Criticism
is a valid method of communication, but personal attacks or unsubstantiated
claims will not be tolerated.

 * Do not use this list to promote your latest game. Games may be mentioned
as a means to drive discussion on particular points, but this list is not an
advertising means for new releases.

 * Do not post job postings to this list. We realize that many companies are
hiring, and many people here may be looking, but you will need to find
another medium to post job announcements. We're currently looking at
alternatives for this, and will post back here with more information as soon
as we can.

--
Brian Robbins
Director, Online Gaming