[casual_games] Website Feedback

Jeff Murray jmurray at fuelindustries.com
Fri Dec 9 09:31:34 EST 2005

Hey Lionel,

The site looks cool - it certainly 'fits' the indie studio :)

I have to say, though, that the comic sans font is evil. Whilst it is
kind of fun, it was overused in the 90s and looks quite cheap when used
now just because of its past. The only other criticism I have is your
Gam'R7 logo. I like the font, as it looks old school and game-like, but
the edges are too anti-aliased and it looks blurry. I think since you
have a kind of old school pixelated thing going on that your logo could
also be hard-edged and it would add to the overall 'gamey' feel of the
site.

I love the little ghost icons they're awesome.

Keep drinking the tea and let's see some games, though! Looking forward
to blasting some aliens.. and if you can make a game your wife likes to
play, you'll have accomplished something I haven't - my wife doesn't
tend to play the games I write, but my son likes 'em :)

Good luck! Lookin' good so far.

Jeff.