[casual_games] pricing

Lennard Feddersen lennard at RustyAxe.com
Tue Dec 13 16:12:17 EST 2005

/When I worked at Pogo, we would sell our download games for $19.99 online but
$9.99 at retail because those were the most effective price points for
us in those channels.

/That's really interesting to me - I had always assumed that you would cannibalize sales if you did that - or deal with a bunch of cranky consumers demanding money back.

Lennard Feddersen
CEO, Rusty Axe Games, Inc.
www.RustyAxe.com

Lennard at RustyAxe.com
P. 250-635-7623 F. 1-309-422-2466
3521 Dogwood, Terrace, BC, Canada, V8G-4Y7