[casual_games] Re: Pricing

Todd Sawicki todds at zango.com
Fri Dec 16 14:04:34 EST 2005

I agree that some publisher brands will stand as filters.  Fortunately,
as discussed the Internet offers other filters like jayisgames.com.
Other brands will be known as aggregators of the long tail of games.
Thankfully there is room for everyone in such a world.

- todd

Todd Sawicki
Sr. Director of Marketing
Zango