[casual_games] Another gaming/tagging site...

Duncan Gough duncan at 3rdsense.com
Fri Dec 16 17:16:26 EST 2005

That's a very nice looking site.

I registered and am now 'eternally awesome' too, though there are
many people who would disagree with that.

It'll be interesting to see how Arcaplay grows, or if any other games
tagging sites pop up. There's a nice review of MOG on
searchenginewatch.com that agrees with out idea that tagging works
better with niche content.

http://searchenginewatch.com/searchday/article.php/3560851