[casual_games] Definition of Casual Games

George Donovan george at infiknowledge.com
Wed Jul 13 13:51:53 EDT 2005

I would concur, although we feel that a casual game is truly casual with a
5-10m learning curve. Casual games mean something different to each game
player, we all consider card games casual or board games, but some of the
puzzle games out there are more stressful or aggressive than some of the FPS
games.  Adventure games I would deem casual but have not seen a lot of those
hit the market even thought they appeal directly to that core female over 30
demographic.

Cheers,

George Donovan
VP Business Development