[casual_games] The Making of Casual Games

Wade Tinney wade at largeanimal.com
Fri Jul 22 15:08:35 EDT 2005

What I said was the "typical" retail experience. Yes, there are people
who download demos and read reviews before making a purchase (just as
there are people who buy downloadable games before trying them). But I
think this is not the most common pattern. I don't have much data to
support or disprove this assertion. I will point out, however, that XBox
Magazine has a circulation of just over 400,000, which is obviously only
a fraction of the total number of Xbox users.

Wade