[casual_games] game copyright

David Wessman wessmaniac at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 14:53:48 EST 2005

You might find the story of the Anti-Monopoly boardgame interesting. It's a
fascinating tale of the little guy prevailing against big corporation greed
and legal shenanigans. Sadly, it is a highly unusual story...ymmv.
 Check it out: http://www.antimonopoly.com/

The economics professor and his tiny business takes on the Big Business
system. The producers of the Monopoly board game assault the two popular
games I invented. The aggression boomerangs and the corporate skeletons come
rattling out of the closet.

   - The originator of Monopoly(r): a woman
   - The unmasking of a historical for-profit lie
   - A 10 year long vicious law suit
   - The vindication: David beats Goliath
   - ... and how Monopoly was STOLEN from the Quakers!
   - (more...) <http://www.antimonopoly.com/the_book.html>