[casual_games] Re: Casual_Games Digest, Vol 5, Issue 5

John Say j.say at saydesign.com
Mon Nov 7 12:19:55 EST 2005

Hi Rameshan:

Once you've decided the kinds of games you wish to develop, or even
if you're not totally leaning to any particular direction, I would
love to see samples as our team at times can use the help of
freelancers. We're primarily a flash studio, but we also are
developing games in other technologies such as Shockwave, Torque, etc.

Feel free to check out our games and see if these are the kinds that
fit in with your style, and send me a link to samples of your work.
Our team is fairly diverse, we have already a small 3 person team in
India that we could have you become involved in time to time.

Cheers,

John Say, CEO
Say Design, Inc.
www.saydesign.com