[casual_games] New York City Developers?

Margaret Wallace margaret at skunkstudios.com
Mon Nov 14 15:31:35 EST 2005

Hey, Gang:

As many of you know, I am now working out of NYC on a part-time basis --
commuting back to Skunk Studios SF regularly, thanks to JetBlue.

I'm writing to see who else on this list lives or works in the NYC area.
If you feel so inclined, drop me a line to say "hi" - I'd love to meet
any fellow NYC-based developers.

Take care!

- Margaret

p.s. In case some people on this list aren't familiar with us, Skunk
Studios has been around for about 4 1/2 years. The Founders all worked
together for at least 6 years (or more) before forming the Company --
and most of us met while working together at Shockwave.com during the
dot-com "heyday". We're about to release our 10th game, called "Mah Jong
Adventures", and our 11th is soon to follow. More about Skunk Studios
can be found here: www.skunstudios.com.

Margaret Wallace
Co-Founder / CEO
Skunk Studios