[casual_games] Travel through History of Games

Christian Weinmullner christian.weinmuellner at thinking-media.net
Mon Nov 28 01:51:10 EST 2005

Hello John!

The Games are really fun, as far as I could play em.

But there seems to be a problem with the game "Treasure Hunt" in Time Travel
mode: I can jump, but I can't move my character with the arrow keys -
although, in the game right before that (your nibbles-clone "get the
stars"), the keys worked perfectly.

Everything else worked fine and is really cool!

kind regards

Christian Weinmuellner
Crafty Studios
www.craftystudios.com