[casual_games] Conference Announcement

Wade Tinney wade at largeanimal.com
Mon Oct 3 16:53:05 EDT 2005

Those of you who are operating out of Europe, interested in doing more
business in Europe, or just like the idea of going to Paris might be
interested in this upcoming conference.

The 2005 Online Games Summit

Exploring Markets and Opportunities in a  Broadband Connected World 1st
December 2005 - Renaissance la Defense, Paris

 <http://www.informamedia.com/onlinegames>
http://www.informamedia.com/onlinegames

Official blurb: The 2005 Online Games Summit, 1st December 2005,
Renaissance La Defense, Paris. A one day event that will bring together
the entire value-chain of the industry. The global online games market
is growing rapidly, driven by broadband uptake, the popularity of
multiplayer games, casual games and support from the console giants.

This conference is being put on with the support of both the Casual and
Online Games SIGs.  Brian Robbins  and I will be co-chairing the event,
and we think that it will be a great opportunity to network with and
learn from your peers in this space.

If you have questions about this event, fire away and I'll do my best to
answer them.

Thanks,

Wade

Wade Tinney