[casual_games] languages...

Lionel barret De Nazaris lionel.bdn at free.fr
Wed Oct 5 09:24:09 EDT 2005

Pygame is a only an evoluted wrapper around SDL. It's quite
straightforward.
The install process for a dev is as simple as any python module. click
click click and it's done.
(I am currently using pygame and python for my prototype. I was
wondering if I could keep the code base for the final thing.)

Lionel.