[casual_games] tournament games

Lennard Feddersen lennard at RustyAxe.com
Thu Oct 13 15:50:44 EDT 2005

Thanks for the verification and adding the term "skillified" to my
vocabulary, I'm going to work it in where ever possible.

I do have a new title coming out soon and I will contact you directly
when I am ready to show the beta demo as I am interested in skill based
games for prizes.

Thanks again,

Lennard Feddersen
CEO, Rusty Axe Games, Inc.
www.RustyAxe.com

Lennard at RustyAxe.com
P. 250-635-7623 F. 1-309-422-2466
3521 Dogwood, Terrace, BC, Canada, V8G-4Y7