[casual_games] Casual Games Quarterly: Sponsorship Opportunity

Wade Tinney wade at largeanimal.com
Sun Oct 30 18:14:31 EST 2005

Yes, I'm taking care of all my SIG business tonight. :)

As some of you may know, I'm the editor of the Casual Games Quarterly
(http://www.igda.org/casual/quarterly/1_1/). I'm currently working on
the next issue and we are hoping to distribute a printed version of it
(similar to the one some of you may have seen at last year's GDC) at the
upcoming Online Games Summit in Paris on Dec. 2nd. In order to do this,
I need to line up a sponsor.

Basically, I'm looking for $800 to cover the cost of 2-3 days of a print
designer's time, the actual printing costs, and delivery.

In the interest of journalistic integrity, this is more of a PBS-style
sponsorship. The plan is to include a single line of text in the footer
of each page of the Quarterly, reading something like, "The printed
version of the Casual Games Quarterly was made possible by a generous
donation from Acme Downloadable Games - http://www.acme.com"

To be extra clear, the sponsor will not get any special content
consideration in the Quarterly. They just get the aforementioned printed
acknowledgement, my personal thanks, and untold amounts of good Karma.

If any company on this list is interested, please contact me right away.
I need to finalize the details in the next week.

Thanks for listening,

Wade

Wade Tinney
partner, game designer