[casual_games] Production and project management Tools/Process

Brent Lowrie brent.lowrie at raremethod.com
Mon Oct 31 18:00:22 EST 2005

Hi Wade

We have been experimenting with this same issue and at least for now we
have settled on Basecamp (http://www.basecamphq.com/). We really love it
and find it greatly productive with the ability to create internal
workspaces as well as client-facing workspaces, track time, present team
member contact info, to-do lists, milestones, message and thread
tracking, email notification of almost any change or addition to the
project, file upload and download, etc. Fantastic. Plus the interface is
customizable so you can brand it with your own logo, colours and design
elements.

For the money, I can't say enough. If it could only do version control
and ticketing...

Brent Lowrie
Team Leader

RARE METHOD Games and Animation
500, 1812 4th Street S.W. Calgary AB T2S 1W1
P. 403.543.4500 x341 F. 403.532.3004

games.raremethod.com