[casual_games] Portals: Room for improvement?

Andrew Dick trd22regts at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 8 10:26:32 EDT 2005

Thankyou for sharing your rant, Wade. Now looking at
the price point perspective through a developer's
eyes, I can see how it could give a false view that a
particular game isn't "up to par" if it's a little
cheaper in price. I certainly do not want to present
that sort of idea to customers.

> P.S. I really like your idea about sharing more
> detailed stats with
> developers. In a market where most portals STILL
> don't offer real-time
> sales reporting to developers, this is a step in the
> right direction.

Great! I am really aiming to have developers want to
get the most they can out of using our portal. So help
me help you...what kind of stats would be the most
beneficial to you guys?

Thanks again for the great input I am getting!

Andy Dick