[casual_games] Market Penetration of Flash 7?

Brent Lowrie brent.lowrie at raremethod.com
Thu Sep 22 16:18:56 EDT 2005

You might not touch a Win machine but 93% of your market will. Unless of
course you weren't planning on selling the game in which case you can
ignore that last comment.

Brent Lowrie
Games & Animation

RARE METHOD
500, 1812 4th Street S.W. Calgary AB T2S 1W1
P. 403.543.4500 x341 F. 403.532.3004
www.raremethod.com
games.raremethod.com

Strategic Interactive Marketing
Provoke Thought Direct Action Get Results