[casual_games] Trademarks - Registered?

James Gwertzman james at popcap.com
Thu Sep 22 19:15:47 EDT 2005

I thought I heard somewhere that our US treaties with other countries
may require the (R) for your trademarks to be protected. So if you visit
another country, and see someone ripping off your name, it may need to
be registered here before you get protection there. We've registered all
of our trademarks here at PopCap, not only in the US but in several
other countries to be safe.

James Gwertzman
Director of Business Development
PopCap Games, Inc.