[casual_games] Casual games user groups (player side)

Wade Tinney wade at largeanimal.com
Tue Sep 27 10:30:21 EDT 2005

Just to clarify, James. You are asking about groups/sites where casual
games are discussed and/or reviewed by players, right (and NOT links to
sites that simply distribute said games)?

It's a very good question. I've had a tough time finding such sites in
the past. I'd love to hear what you uncover.

There is a lot of player-to-player interaction on Pogo, of course, but
it happens in real-time during play.

Also, if you've never checked out the contest winners pages on
WildGames, those are pretty interesting/entertaining as well. At the
bottom of this page, you'll find a whole set of "view winners" links:
http://www.wildgames.com/ECS/htdocs/contests.aspx?dp=wildgames
<http://www.wildgames.com/ECS/htdocs/contests.aspx?dp=wildgames&bw=high>
&bw=high

I realize it's not exactly what you're talking about, but if you're
looking to better understand the casual audience, I think its pretty
useful.

-Wade