[casual_games] Casual games user groups (player side)

Colin Cardwell colin at 3rdsense.com
Wed Sep 28 18:12:23 EDT 2005

Hi Jeff

This is an interesting point and one we've thought a little about. It's a
hard balance to get too, we don't want to over sensor users views, but
you're right we don't want childish guff on the site either.

I'm hoping that with some strong editorial control in the early days, we
will set a standard as it were and hopefully start getting useful comments
and reviews. We'll also allow users to 'rate' comments in a quick and simple
way ('useful' or 'useless' links next to everyone) and then sort them by how
useful they are voted so the rubbish should drop to the bottom of the page.

This is also a problem we have with score tables generally and I'd really
like to find a definitive list for an offensive language filter. Anyone got
one out there?

Anyway, thanks for your thoughts and glad you like the site

Colin

Colin Cardwell - Director - 3RD sense Australia Pty Ltd
T. +61 (0) 2 9959 1008     M. +61 (0) 401 888 322
E.  <mailto:colin at 3rdsense.com> colin at 3rdsense.com    W.
<http://www.3rdsense.com/> www.3rdsense.com

 <http://www.playaholics.com/> www.playaholics.com - play games and win
stuff