[casual_games] download avatars into casual games?

Sean Ryan sean at corp.meez.com
Mon Apr 3 14:20:12 EDT 2006

Those are good questions - let me answer them a bit, and then feel free
to contact me directly if you would like.  A meez is an actual 3D
character - the skeleton has 42 bones, it accepts animated commands, it
has about 1500 polygons, and all of the objects are built in 3DSMax -
it's a light-weight object which I think is tailor made for certain
casual games where you want to offer a user a truly personalized
experience.

We are just beginning the discussion right now, so there are no existing
games that are Meez-compatible, but the goal is to
create/license/partner for a couple of them, and we're also creating an
API to allow developers to build it into the game, but we're still early
in that process.

Thanks for the feedback,

Sean