[casual_games] RE: negotiation costs

Lennard Feddersen Lennard at RustyAxe.com
Fri Apr 7 16:28:33 EDT 2006

Boy this would be helpful.  Unfortunately it's something that could
easily be abused and, more importantly, puts you in danger of legal
recourse if somebody decides to make a claim that you have committed
libel and caused them financial harm.  Building a circle of developer
friends with whom you can share notes is probably your best practical
defense.

Lennard Feddersen
CEO, Rusty Axe Games, Inc.
www.RustyAxe.com

Lennard at RustyAxe.com
P. 250-635-7623 F. 1-309-422-2466
3521 Dogwood, Terrace, BC, Canada, V8G-4Y7