[casual_games] Flash programming for Java progammers?

Gert-Jan Brok cglist at fantazm.com
Fri Apr 14 12:32:08 EDT 2006

What I think is a good book to add to the list is 'Object-Oriented
ActionScript for Flash 8'. While not exactly aimed at more experienced
programmers who are familiar with other languages like JAVA. It offers a
good insight view in the inner workings of the flash programming
structure by presenting you easy OOP based examples, and step by step
going into creating more complex structures.

regards,
Gert-Jan Brok
www.fantazm.com