[casual_games] Developing Games on OS X

Jonas Beckeman list at jobe.nu
Fri Apr 21 04:27:17 EDT 2006

There's also Unity:
http://www.otee.dk

It might be better for those who like a more IDE-driven development, and it
supports JavaScript, C# or Python for scripting (no need to learn yet
another proprietary language).

A drawback is that you don't get the source code, on the other hand you can
deliver your game both standalone or in-browser, on both Mac and PC.

I haven't tried any of them, but if I owned a Mac I would probably go for
Unity rather than Torque Shader Engine for casual games.

/Jonas