[casual_games] 3rd party engines/frameworks

Adam Johnston adam at bamtang.com
Wed Apr 26 00:41:09 EDT 2006

I guess that the main comment that I would add to yours is that Torque 2D
(Game Builder) does need some fairly good 3D cards with up to date drivers
to run.
If your market includes older home computers, laptops etc. then you might
have trouble.  In these cases we stick with SDL, but otherwise we've enjoyed
working with T2D.
Good luck,
Adam

  _____