[casual_games] Aztec

Eric Guenterberg mavpion at gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 05:43:12 EDT 2006

Actually, it's because in a year or two they are going to make Indiana
Jones IV. And by they I mean:
1) George Lucas: Recently known for trying to kill one of the greatest
series ever
2) Harrison Ford: Recently known for... dating that anorexic lawyer.
And some movies no one has seen
3) Steven Spielberg: Making the best movies of his entire career.

So just in case #3 can't make up for #1 and #2, we want to make as
much money off the concept before people refuse to buy anything with
that theme ever again.

Ok, just kidding, I don't know. But I've always loved that theme. :-)

--Eric Guenterberg