[casual_games] RE: It's about time!

Brian Robbins brian-l at dubane.com
Thu Aug 17 15:31:52 EDT 2006

Right. I said copyright, while in this case I actually meant
Trademark. I'm assuming that Geometry Wars has been trademarked
(though I can't check for sure), and if that is the case, then I would
think Grid Wars in name, further reinforced by it's actual gameplay
representation, would be similar enough to need to protect that
trademark.

And again I am not a lawyer :)

-Brian

--