[casual_games] MSN Games

Ben Lewis BLewis at Yatecgames.com
Fri Aug 18 09:54:21 EDT 2006

Mark,

There were three sessions on creating games for MSN at Microsoft's Gamefest
conference earlier this week, and since they were cool enough to give
attendees a 1GB USB drive containing all of the presentations, I'll be happy
to e-mail you the PowerPoint files (the mailing list doesn't like
attachments bigger than 80K).

I'm replying directly to the list as this goes for anyone else interested as
well. The specific sessions were "Developing Games for MSN Messenger,"
"Developing Web-Based Games for MSN Games," and "Preparing Casual Games for
Windows Vista."

Aside from the essential stuff Oberon can tell you right now, the slides go
into the technical bits for developers (game resolutions, client
technologies, min requirements, script API info, etc.). You should also
contact mcg at microsoft.com <mailto:mcg at microsoft.com>  for developer
inquiries.

Ben Lewis

Yatec Games