[casual_games] Gamezebo: Casual Games Editorial Site

Joel Brodie joel at gamezebo.com
Fri Aug 18 14:22:13 EDT 2006

Hello,

I've been an avid reader of this mailing list for a long time and figured it
was time to formally introduce myself (for those who don't know me) and
Gamezebo.

Gamezebo (http://www.gamezebo.com <http://www.gamezebo.com/> ) is an
editorial Web site featuring reviews, previews, tips & tricks, interviews,
and editorials for casual games.  If its casual games related, we cover it.

Examples of cool new stories and features we've recently posted:

*         Interview with Michael Schutzler, RealArcade
(http://www.gamezebo.com/2006/08/interview_with_michael_schuzle.html)

*         What's New & Hot - List of all new casual games posted on major
Web sites and trends, every Thursday
(http://www.gamezebo.com/2006/08/whats_new_hot_17.html)

*         Week in Review - All the casual games industry news (and rumors)
fit to print, every Friday
(http://www.gamezebo.com/2006/08/week_in_review_2.html)

Please write us at editor at gamezebo.com if you are interested in us reviewing
or previewing your games, posting up your strategy guides, interviewing you,
helping to beta test your games, or to just say "hi."

Look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

Joel