[casual_games] Anybody around here with some PS2 experience?

Nicolás Vinacur nvinacur at fibertel.com.ar
Wed Aug 30 10:23:06 EDT 2006

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Putzki Martina
  To: casual_games at igda.org
  Sent: Wednesday, August 30, 2006 8:37 AM
  Subject: [casual_games] Anybody around here with some PS2 experience?

  Hello group!

  I don't mean to be spamming the group (my apologies), but you guys might really be able to help us out, so here goes:

  We are looking for one (or more) really good PS2 teams capable of delivering a series of high quality EyeToy and/or SingStar games for kids.

  Should you be interested - or know a team who would - a short direct mail would be highly appreciated.

  Thanks a billion - and off I am again...

  Martina

  Martina Putzki
  Head of PR & Marketing

  phenomedia publishing gmbh