[casual_games] GravityZoo

marc at vrijhof.com marc at vrijhof.com
Fri Dec 15 11:10:28 EST 2006

Hi there,

We are a very young self financed start-up company. In the past three years
we have been working on a new technology. Our aim from day one has been to
be able to create a Development as a Service (DaaS) environment, allowing
developers to built on-line applications running server side (SaaS) but
approachable at anytime, anyplace and across anydevice. On the device side
only a small stack (no application code) is installed. The first app we
created was 4-in-a-row, this as a proof to ourselves that it was possible.
At present the stack is windows based. The development environment is Python
based.

Now my question: are there any developers among you familiar with python who
would be interested to have a look at our 4-in-a-row game and Development
environment running in The GravityZoo Framework. If yes it would be very
much appreciated if you let us know what you think of our efforts and if it
could be(come) suitable for the development of online casual games.

If you want to give it a try, go to downloads at www.gravityzoo.com I look
forward hearing from you.

Marc Vrijhof
CEO - The GravityZoo Company