[casual_games] Invite: Casual Game Wiki

Dave Walls dave635 at msn.com
Fri Dec 15 14:16:52 EST 2006

Hi Wade,

Good question.

I saw the IGDA wiki as a place for game developers to find out information
about making games. So the audience is the industry itself.

I made this Casual Game Wiki as an encyclopedia for the casual games
themselves, not about how to make them.

I'm going to be announcing it broader, but I thought i'd invite the IGDA
community to contribute games to it first.

Dave

_____