[casual_games] Slow death for the current generation ofcasualgames? (Bugs, Parental Controls & Game Explorer)

Christopher Natsuume natsuume at boomzap.com
Tue Dec 19 08:50:40 EST 2006

I just wonder about the whole world of shareware aps - and how they will
respond to this. Not just casual games, but little programs like the thing
that adds international clocks to my toolbar, or the little freeware ap I
use to bulk-transform WAV files to MP3s - I mean, my computer doesn't know a
game from a spreadsheet plugin - they are all .exe files as far as my
computer knows, no?

It can't be that setting that one setting will void all of that freeware -
it would generate a mountain of "bugs" for MSFT to deal with as a million
programs suddenly don't work... This just can't be right.

What am I missing?
Cn