[casual_games] Slow death for the current generation of casual games? (Bugs, Parental Controls & Game Explorer)

Matthew Douglass mdouglass at mind-control.com
Tue Dec 19 15:47:30 EST 2006

The Games Explorer is capable of handling ratings from a number of different
services - currently the GUI tools let you choose from CERO, ESRB, Office of
Film and Literature Classification, PEGI, PEGI w/ BBFC and
Unterhaltungssoftware Selbstkontrolle.

If you get the latest DirectX SDK there is a help file specifically for the
Game Explorer installed. You also get the Game Definition File Editor which
gives you a nice GUI for creating the .GDF files that you need to package
with your executable.

Matthew