[casual_games] ESRB Need Not Apply

Daniel Kinney sonicron at gmail.com
Fri Dec 22 17:17:19 EST 2006

You may not be aware that there is an already an established ratings system
for independent game developers. Dubbed TIGRS, it has all of the features
(sans Vista-integration) you mentioned. The system is easy and FREE to use.
I think you should take a look at it before you opt to dilute the pool with
another ratings system that could potentially confuse customers. Visit the
site here:

http://www.tigrs.org

And take a look at the attractive new look which will be available in the
New Year:

http://tigrs.org/contact-sheet.png

Best Regards,
Daniel Kinney