[casual_games] If Vista is going to be such a problem...

Hal Barwood hal at finitearts.com
Sun Dec 24 14:57:34 EST 2006

I think we should consider ratings from our customers' perspective: I
doubt that most gamers, casual or not, want to learn the intricacies of
yet another rating system. Once people are familiar with M and T and E,
that's enough already. Confusion in the marketplace helps no one. We
will be wise to goad ESRB and MS, and try to stay in the fold, I believe.

Meanwhile, wouldn't it be nice if MS thought of end-users as their
customers instead of IT departments?

Happy Holidays all,

Hal