[casual_games] My Company, OP Games' website is live!

Jamie Carlson jamiecarlson at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 12:52:10 EST 2006

Congratulation to you and the Op Games team, Robert!

Just out of curiosity... What's the connection to CliffyB? One of the
team members an ex-Epic developer?

||  We've gotten rave reviews on our current demo, and we're just
getting started!
||  "Oh my god that just lowered my blood pressure by 20 points!"
||  Cliff Bleszinski
||  Epic Games

Don't mean to pry, just wondering... I'm certainly looking forward to
trying out the Spheroid demo, as well!

Good luck!
- Jamie