[casual_games] app resolution

Ron lists at rzweb.com
Thu Feb 9 20:24:54 EST 2006

>>I expect quite a few people will have a screen res of 800*600

I don't know if this is true, even for the casual audience.  If you look at some of the stat pages for what people are browsing in, 800x600 is at 20% and I've seen it pegged at much less, and would assume that for anyone playing games.

My games are in 800x600.  Also, it seems most of the "download" casual games kick the screen into full-screen mode anyway, so the resolution of the desktop isn't important.

Ron