[casual_games] Wrapper Speeds

Andy Makely rendermouse at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 10:58:44 EST 2006

It is nice that FlashJester doesn't require the Flash OCX.

As of mid-last year, FlashJester's Jugglor was not compatible with
TryMedia/Activemark DRM software, so watch out for that.  I don't know if
the recent Jugglor update addressed this problem.

http://www.flashjester.com/ubb/Forum2/HTML/000520.html

--
andy makely