[casual_games] Escapist article: "I Will Survive"

Allen Varney allenvarney at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 19:03:27 EST 2006

I'm Allen Varney, a writer for the online gaming magazine The Escapist (
www.escapistmagazine.com). The theme for an upcoming Escapist issue is "The
World Without Games" -- a meditation on what our society would look like if
today's anti-game activists get their way.
   For that issue's "Casual Friday" update, I'm doing a short, light-hearted
article called "I Will Survive." I need your help. The article will quote
   "If you were legally enjoined from creating games, what would you do
instead?"
   I'd like your answer to this question. Brevity is good; I'd prefer just a
few sentences or a paragraph. Funny or pithy probably works best, though I'm
happy to handle whatever level of seriousness you prefer.
   I need your response by Thursday night, February 16. Please e-mail me
offlist at allenvarney at gmail.com. Thanks!

--
-- Allen Varney
    www.allenvarney.com