[casual_games] Selling on your own site?

Lennard Feddersen Lennard at RustyAxe.com
Thu Feb 16 21:13:45 EST 2006

Hadn't seen that before, thanks for the link.

I found this in their FAQ:

/ Until the commercial license fee of $50,000 is paid, the game owner
receives 20% of net revenues./

20% of net revenue for us providing free content to a startup - I must
be missing something.

Lennard Feddersen
CEO, Rusty Axe Games, Inc.
www.RustyAxe.com

Lennard at RustyAxe.com
P. 250-635-7623 F. 1-309-422-2466
3521 Dogwood, Terrace, BC, Canada, V8G-4Y7