[casual_games] minna mingle: the IGDA Casual Games SIG & Casual Games Association party during the week of GDC

Jessica Tams (Personal) jessica at ckyco.net
Sun Feb 26 19:38:16 EST 2006

Hello all you casual gaming folks -

The minna mingle is almost here! I know you are all so excited for the
opportunity to meet up with other casual gaming folks you can't stand it.

1- If you haven't RSVP'd yet, do so here:  <http://www.minnamingle.com/>
http://www.minnamingle.com/

2- You can come to the minna mingle even if you aren't going to GDC. But you
do need to RSVP so you can get an invite in the mail.

3- Want to meet with leading companies in the Casual Games Space? Sign up
for the CGA Member Network:  <http://minna.intronetworks.com/portal.aspx>
http://minna.intronetworks.com/portal.aspx

4- Our sponsors will be in attendance and many will have tables with
information about their services. Please contact them via the CGA Member
Network to set up meetings. You can search for the company name in the
directory tab. Sponsors are: Garage Games, iWin, PlayFirst, Sandlot Games,
Retro64, Slingo, LargeAnimal, King.com, PopCap, SwiftCD, Boonty, Adobe,
CustomCD.us, Funkitron, MSN Casual Games, ArcadeTown, Shockwave,
Macrovision, Reflexive Entertainment, SkillJam, IGDA Casual Games SIG and
the Casual Games Association

5- The networking social starts at 8:30 - but feel free to show up at 6:30
if you want to set up meetings and use the facilities to meet with people.
Many of our sponsors will have their tables set up by 6:30, so you can stop
by and learn all about them.

This is the last reminder I'm sending out to this list - so please pass
along the reminder to your friends if you think they would be interested.

See you all soon!

Jessica