[casual_games] Choice Awards nominations now in progress...

Brian Robbins brian-l at dubane.com
Wed Jan 4 00:33:28 EST 2006

Just a reminder that the IGDA Choice Awards Nominations have just
opened. While the focus always tends to be on "core" games, casual
games are still eligible for any of these awards, and I'd love to see
one make the list this year!

The nomination period for the 6th annual Game Developers Choice Awards has
just commenced. Jump online to submit your nominations (deadline is January
13th):

http://www.igda.org/awards/nominations.htm

The Game Developers Choice Awards honor games and developers that are truly
worthy of recognition. Recipients are chosen by industry professionals like
you who know what it takes to make great games. Please take a moment to
honor your fellow developers. There are no fees associated with making
nominations.

All regular IGDA members in good standing are eligible to make nominations.
Refer to the Choice Awards site for further details on the nomination and
voting process:

http://www.igda.org/awards/rules.htm

The Game Developers Choice Awards ceremony will be held during the Game
Developers Conference on Wednesday, March 22nd at the San Jose Civic
Auditorium.

http://www.igda.org/awards/schedule.htm

PS: In order to represent the "choice" of the development community, it is
critical that we get as many nominations as possible. Please feel free to
forward this email or pass around the above link to your colleagues and
developer friends.

Thanks in advance for your participation,

The Choice Awards Advisory Board
http://www.igda.org/awards/board.htm