[casual_games] New Issue of Casual Games Quarterly is available

Lennard Feddersen Lennard at RustyAxe.com
Mon Jan 9 16:44:11 EST 2006

Am I missing some way to use the site to get actual sales #'s?

I thought the iWin article by CJ Wolf was useful in several ways and
appreciated the simple breakdown of earnings per download.  His opinion
that we shouldn't drift towards a price war and to find more ways to
calculate the most profitable pricing were well done.

Happy game makin'

Lennard Feddersen
CEO, Rusty Axe Games, Inc.
www.RustyAxe.com

Lennard at RustyAxe.com
P. 250-635-7623 F. 1-309-422-2466
3521 Dogwood, Terrace, BC, Canada, V8G-4Y7