[casual_games] Casual/Mobile Games and RIAA, MPAA

Sean Ryan sean at donnerwood.com
Tue Jan 24 21:48:54 EST 2006

What's great is no one forces you to work with Big Brands - you can make great original content games and hopefully everyone will do so.  But to assume they won't come to the category and to assume they won't change the category is to avoid the inevitable vs trying to understand how they will work and how to differentiate from them.

sean