[casual_games] Flash for game development whitepaper

chris at chriscowherd.com chris at chriscowherd.com
Sat Jan 28 15:57:14 EST 2006

I had found an excellent whtepaper on the merits of using Macromedia Flash
for game development but can no longer seem to find it. I was hoping someone
here may have seen it and knows where I can download it.

I believe it was a handout or addendum for a GDC2005 session given by
someone from Oberon (if not, there were mentioned several times)

I think I downloaded it either from the GDC site under the session details.
It may have been titles "What about Flash?" or something along those lines.

Anyway, I'd really like to re-read it if anyone has information on it.

Thanks!
Chris