[casual_games] Flash for game development whitepaper

Lennard Feddersen Lennard at RustyAxe.com
Sat Jan 28 17:50:14 EST 2006

Does anybody have any experience with automated C to J2ME style tools?
I'm in the early days of my next project and think it would fit well on
cell phones but would prefer to do my PC coding in C.

Lennard Feddersen
CEO, Rusty Axe Games, Inc.
www.RustyAxe.com

Lennard at RustyAxe.com
P. 250-635-7623 F. 1-309-422-2466
3521 Dogwood, Terrace, BC, Canada, V8G-4Y7