[casual_games] C to J2ME tools

Lennard Feddersen Lennard at RustyAxe.com
Sun Jan 29 01:10:23 EST 2006

Thanks for the thoughts Allan.  I'll only do a mobile version if the PC
SKU is doing well so it would be a port of a finalized game where
performance is a non-issue.  Last I looked at the cellphones they were
getting pretty capable - is 64K really an important commercial threshold?

Lennard Feddersen
CEO, Rusty Axe Games, Inc.
www.RustyAxe.com

Lennard at RustyAxe.com
P. 250-635-7623 F. 1-309-422-2466
3521 Dogwood, Terrace, BC, Canada, V8G-4Y7